STANDARD HOME CONSTRUCTION SPECIFICATIONS
(Included In Base Price)
WARRANTIES, PERMITS AND SERVICES
- 10 year structural warranty provided.
- Professional decorating assistance included.
- Manufacturer’s warranties on equipment and appliances.
- Local building permits included.
- County Impact fees (Citrus County) included.
- Sewer and water connection fees - allowance ($2,000.00).
- In-house architectural design and drafting services included.
- Customizing and personalization of Sweetwater Homes’ designs at no additional charge.
- All Sweetwater Homes are constructed to Progress Energy’s highest standard, the ACT program.
- Site clearing, fill dirt and grading for standard homesite - allowance ($4,500.00).
- Up to 8,500 sq. ft. of Floratam sod included (Enough for 100' X 120' homesite with home).
- Automatic irrigation system (100' X 120' homesite with home).
- Landscaping - allowance ($800.00).
- 4" concrete walk and driveway reinforced with Fibermesh (50' x 16').
- Concrete pads for pedestrian doors and air conditioner, including underground garbage cans at garage.
- Custom elevations included with 6:12 roof pitch per plan.
- Masonry block construction.
- 3,000 psi concrete slab on grade.
- Soil pre-treat for subterranean termites.
- Poly-visqueen moisture barrier under slab.
- Poured concrete corners and lintels with reinforced steel.
- 16" x 20" poured monolithic footing reinforced with two #5 steel bars.
- Dur-O-Wal horizontal steel (between concrete blocks).
- Wind code with vertical steel per State requirements.
- Pre-engineered beams and headers spanning openings.
- 4 ply ½” CDX Plywood Roof Decking with Radiant Barrier
- Pre-engineered roof trusses 24" on center.
- Fiberglass fungus resistant dimensional shingle roof (30 year manufacturer’s warranty).
- Aluminum ridge vent over living area (per code).
- Pre-finished aluminum drip fascia and vented soffits over 2" x 6" sub-fascia.
- Metal re-enforced heavy duty garage door.
- Trussed roofs over verandas.
- CBS post at veranda with stucco and paint finish.
- All venting to outside of home at rear roof line where possible (dryer, range, plumbing and exhaust fans).
- Interior walls - 2" x 4" studs at 16" center.
- Pressure treated lumber where wood touches masonry.
- Wood blocking for drapes.
- Exterior cementitious - Sherwin-Williams A-100 exterior grade vinyl latex.
- Interior walls - Sherwin-Williams flat latex - two coats.
- Interior woodwork - Sherwin-Williams primer oil-based enamel.
- Walls - ½" drywall with orange peel texture.
- Ceilings - ½" drywall with Spanish Lace texture.
- Moisture resistant cement board behind tile in baths.
- Drywall attached with screws and nails.
- Finished garage with painted walls and fluorescent lighting.
- Built-in shelves at garage per plan.
- Pocket doors per plan with double overhead rollers.
- Interior Masonite panel doors.
- Masonite panel closet doors.
- Colonial trim.
- Vinyl coated closet shelving (white) per plan as shown.
- Door hardware manufactured by Kwikset (many styles available).
- Therma-True Smooth Star Fiberglass Clad exterior entry doors.
- Entry door - metal clad (several styles available).
- Garage pedestrian door and laundry door - flush metal clad.
- Three (3) hinges on all doors.
- Volume ceilings - cathedral, tray or high and flat per plan.
- Lever interior door handles.
- Round corner bead throughout.
PLUMBING AND FIXTURES
- Manabloc Modular Plumbing System.
- Three (3) exterior hose bibs.
- Moen faucets.
- Elongated water closets.
- Steel tub/showers per plan.
- 40 gallon energy miser hot water heater.
- Drop-in laundry tub (per plan) with built-in cabinet.
- Washer and dryer hook-up (with single lever faucet shut-off).
- Garden tub at master bath with ceramic tile trim and step with Moen faucets per model.
- 40'-0" of water and sewer lines.
- Minimum 200 AMP service panel with breakers.
- Copper wiring throughout.
- Exhaust fans at all baths.
- Combination hard-wired smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detector with battery backup.
- Electric smoke alarms hard-wired with battery back-up.
- Pre-wiring for four (4) television outlets - RG-6 satellite dish cable ready.
- Pre-wiring for four (4) telephone outlets (Category 5 wiring).
- Pre-wiring and switches for five (5) ceiling fans.
- Three (3) weather proof outlets provided.
- Door chimes provided.
- Lighted house number.
- Cool fluorescent lights in all bedroom closets with quiet ballast.
- Outside lights at all pedestrian entrances - standard.
- Vapor proof lights above tubs and showers - standard.
- Standard kitchen lighting includes recessed or recessed eyeball lights per plan.
- Decorative light fixture allowance ($1,200.00) - includes customer select lighting at dining room, breakfast nook, kitchen bar, bathroom vanities, entry and carriage lights on garage.
- Garage door opener with two (2) remote controls.
- GFI outlet in garage and all baths (electric shock protector).
- Pull down attic stairs in garage with light in attic.
- Decora rocker switches.
AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING
- Energy saving 14.00 SEER System provides high efficiency, low cost cooling and heating.
- Minimum of four (4) air returns.
- Insulated flex ducts.
- Electrical strip heating (auxiliary).
- Air conditioner vent in all walk-in closets.
- Master filtering system with Honeywell media filter. Change one (1) filter in garage instead of inside home.
- Programable thermostat.
- Marble window sills throughout.
- Tile tub and shower wet areas.
- Tile bench seat in shower (per plan).
- Ceramic tile per plan includes kitchen, breakfast nook, master bath water closet area , bath #2, hallway to bath #2, laundry room and other traffic areas per plan.
- All ceramic tile is Grade 3 and 4 or higher w/underlayment.
INSULATION/EXTERIOR WALL FINISH
- R-30 fiberglass attic insulation over area ceilings are batt or blown method (depending upon truss cavity).
- One (1") inch rigid insulation board over exterior cement block walls to living areas (total wall insulation value of R-12.8).
- Insulated polycell caulking around doors and windows.
- Medium texture stucco on exterior walls.
- Smooth texture on veranda and inside walls of garage.
- Radiant Barrier in Attic which reduces radiant heat transfer.
- General Electric radiant top range.
- General Electric multi-cycle dishwasher.
- General Electric 25 cubic foot side-by-side refrigerator , filtered water & icemaker dispenser in door.
- GE Microwave oven
- Insinkerator Pro Series 333 with four year warranty or equal ¾ HP garbage disposal.
- Metal pipe-ducted range hood through roof.
CABINETS AND COUNTER TOPS
- Granite counter tops (5 choices) with Wentworth under-mount stainless steel kitchen sink or Corian counter tops at kitchen with Corian Sink #850 or #872.
- Corian Trimline 35" high bath vanities.
- Wood front flat panel cabinet door selection in Oak and Maple.
- One step up cabinet with bump out and crown molding in kitchen.
- All cabinet drawers are full extension, solid wood with dovetail joints and soft close feature.
- All cabinet doors are solid wood with soft close feature.
- Choice of hardware.
- Kitchen pantry with glide roll out drawers and vertical storage for platters, cookie sheets, etc. (per plan).
- Cabinets in laundry room (per plan).
- Beveled edge counter top at laundry.
WINDOWS AND SLIDING GLASS DOORS
- Choice of white or bronze anodized aluminum.
- Argon Low "E" insulated sliding glass doors
- Argon Low “E” insulated windows, single hung, with screens and security lock.
- Full size mirrors with trim at bath vanity walls per plan including recessed medicine cabinets.
- Quality wall to wall stain resistant carpets installed over upgraded, netted 6 lb. hi-density pad. Many styles including Berber are available.
- Textured acrylic over concrete at entry and veranda. (Optional indoor/outdoor carpet available at veranda).
- Ceramic tile with underlayment (per plan).